Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tucker is home!!



So, our boy is home. Brian picked him up this afternoon, and he is resting comfortably now. When I got home from clinicals tonight, Tucker greeted me at the door with his big monkey toy (picture to follow in the next few days) in his mouth, wagging the whole back half of his body. So sweet. It was so good to see him again and bury my head in his fur when I hugged him. He is sleepy tonight, because his pain medicine makes him tired. But, he seems to be feeling good other than that. He has a huge incision on his abdomen, which looks very painful. It's sad to see his belly shaved. So now, we just wait for the pathology reports to come back, and then we will take it one day at a time from there.

1 comments:

SchoolPsyc said...

I cannot wait to see the monkey toy photo. I can see perfectly that whole rear body wag. I just love that!