Friday, October 17, 2008

Puppy pictures

We were going through some old pictures last weekend and found some great pictures from Tucker's puppyhood. :)



Tucker worried me a bit this week ... there were a couple of times when he didn't eat much of his dinner, which is completely NOT Tucker. He lives for food, and he loves the concoctions that we mix up for his breakfast and dinner. He normally inhales everything in his bowl in about a minute or two. So, of course I was really worried when he didn't seem interested in his food. After I discovered the broken open (by teeth) shell of an antibiotic capsule on the floor by his food, I put two and two together. We've been mixing his antibiotic pills (for his skin infection ... see previous blog entry) in with his food, and up until a couple days ago, he didn't seem to notice. He must have bitten into one of the capsules, and I'm sure it tasted awful. So, I've been giving him those pills with a spoonful of peanut butter instead. I am very relieved that the problem is solved, and there wasn't really anything to worry about.

Stay tuned next week ... Tucker and I are meeting some friends from nursing school and their doggies at a dog park next Thursday ... I will post pictures from the fun day!

Also, Tucker is going to be the most adorable turtle dog ever for Halloween. I found the cutest furry turtle costume for him! We are taking him to Brian's brother's house for trick-or-treating with Abby, Charlie, and Allison (our nieces and nephew) on Halloween night. I will post pictures from that, too!

Have a good weekend! :)

0 comments: