Monday, September 8, 2008

No news is good news ...

Sorry for the lack of updates lately! Life has been really busy, and Tucker has been doing great. He's had a few more acupuncture sessions, and has another one tomorrow afternoon. I have found a few lumps on him that I'm a bit concerned about, but it's hard to tell if they're just his normal lipomas (fatty benign masses) or if they're hemangiosarcoma-related. So, I will ask the holistic vet about them tomorrow. I'm not sure that there's anything that can be done about them, but it will give me peace of mind just to ask about them.

Brian bought Tucker a couple of raw beef bones at our favorite pet store this weekend, and Tucker has been going crazy chewing on them. He can lay out in the grass in the backyard for hours and just chew on a bone! :)

Brian and his mom (Tucker's Nana) took Tucker swimming at a local park last weekend. As always, Tucker had a blast swimming ... I think he would live in the water if he could! Here are a few pictures.



















2 comments:

Julie D said...

OMG, he is just the cutest thing. I want to squeeze him!

Unknown said...

Hey Jess!

I forgot to tell you - Not only do Bebe and Tucker sort of look alike (well, from the pictures anyway), but Bebe has the EXACT same frisbee as Tucker! I'm telling you these two need to meet! Have a good weekend!

Love,
Sam